Monday, September 9, 2013

Living, Loving, Laughing

Namaste everyone!

We have had quite the adventures these past couple weeks. Ian finished his Walgreens training and is officially working as a pharmacist in his own store(s). I say "stores" because he is currently floating. But apparently this wont last long since they are desperate for permanent fixtures in a lot of the stores.



                                                      Lookin good in his new white coat

And of course when Ian starts working, all hell breaks loose at home. I came home from grocery shopping to a soggy wet carpet. We later found out it was a leak in our air conditioning, but the maintenance people needed an excuse to "replace our main water pipe".....hurray....





Oh, don't worry, we also had a huge hole in our walkway and a bald spot in our flower beds where we had cute green bushes. Apparently the main water pipes in most of the units here have been going bad. We are just glad to get it was replaced before it actually broke... which happened to one of our neighbors. Perhaps my "Hey, indoor swimming pool!" probably shouldn't be said. Too soon?


And of course we've been on a few dates. We FINALLY made it to the temple. New goal is to attend once a month. We also were able hit up the farmer's market again. I cannot get enough of that place! Their organic breads, fruits, and veggies have a healthy place in my heart. Not to mention their flavored lemonades are the freaking bomb.





Next time we go, I may have to talk Ian into getting some organic homemade pasta...Holy Yum!




Watermelon Lemonade...*Drool*


We also had some visitors! *Fist Pump* Mark and Marilyn (Ian's parents) were able to come up for Labor Day weekend. We had a blast! Went on a fun walk in the park and scoped out good fly fishing spots!





We also had dinner at Mickey Ray's BBQ and Mark obviously LOVED it.....


We all got drunk off their BBQ sauce.... it's pretty amazing. 

Afterwards we did a bit of shopping. Ian needed new comfy dress shoes he could stand in all day long. Needless to say, he wasn't wearing the right pants for the fitting....


What is he, a Newsie?

We also found Franklin his Halloween costume. How can you even handle looking at this?!



On the way home Franklin found the euphoria of an open car window...


But can you blame him?! Look at this view!! Idaho definitely gives Utah a run for its money...



In order to keep myself from going stir crazy at home, (hopefully I'll be starting school next semester) I've started to really become a homemaker. Crafting and baking it up like crazy! It's actually quite fun! Ian wasn't expecting this from his little loud mouth fiancé. Well, surprise! I'm like the double Jeopardy of wives. I totally have bonus features.






I also signed up for Zumba and Bikram Yoga. I LOVE them! I literally get to dance my fat off. Holla! Bikram yoga is super hard though. I think I sweat my body weight each class. I definitely think I am making progress though.


Franklin felt left out so started doing his own Yoga. Here are the poses he has been working on.


Kitten Pose


Possum pose


Donkey Pose


Bear Hug pose


Frog Pose


Another Donkey Pose



Rabbit Pose (like Frog pose, but notice the ears)


I Fall Asleep With Toys In My Mouth pose (this one he can do for long periods of time)

Franklin and I have both been working on our physiques. I suggest not mentioning to Franklin about how great he looks when you see him. He's kinda been getting a big head about it.
 Ian and I have secretly been calling him "Vain-klin." 
Me, on the other hand, compliments are more of words of encouragement, so are readily welcomed.

Well, sorry for the long post today. Hope everyone is doing well! We miss you all and hope to see you soon! 



"Well it's no secret that the best thing about secrets is secretly telling someone your secret, thereby adding another secret to your secret collection of secrets, secretly."
-SpongeBob SquarePants















No comments:

Post a Comment