Monday, May 20, 2013

Count Down Has Begun!

Hidey Ho Neighbors.... (Shout out to Wilson from "Home Improvement" for those of you who live under a rock.)

These past weeks have FLOWN by! Can you believe it is only 27 days til the big day!? I think I just lost control of my bladder... Typing it out makes it that much more real! WOO HOO!

Anyways, enough about my control issues, lets talk about what has been going on lately.

Dress bought- check
Photographer- check
Temple scheduled-check
Honeymoon scheduled-check
Ian's surgery-check... Wait, what?

No need to worry, Ian had a minor fixer and he will be up and attum' in no time. He is that good.

I had an awesome bridal shower thrown by my amazing mother and sisters last Saturday. It was a blast! Thank you all who came and for the many gifts! (We definitely needed them)

So blessed!


I will NEVER be cooking pancakes on this. (Story to be told another time) But hey, I can totally rock out some amazing french toast!


Bow Chica Bow-Wow!




But even with busy wedding planning schedules we have still tried to maintain sanity by the occasional date night.


And of course, bugging the cutie we call Franklin aka "Frank" (I wont lie, when he is a little jerk, I may call him Frankenstein or expletives I shall not repeat.)


He is asleep, I shiz you not. (What a creeper)


Well, thanks for checking in everyone! We'll continue to keep you posted! 

One more thing before I go...

At church on Sunday I was bestowed this little jewel of a quote from Jeffery R. Holland. I think once you read it, you'll understand why it is so amazing... 

"You can change anything you want to change and you can do it very fast. That's another Satanic sucker-punch -- that it takes years and years and eons of eternity to repent. It takes exactly as long to repent as it takes you to say 'I'll change'-- and mean it. Of course there will be problems to work out and restitution's to make. You may well spend-- indeed you had better spend -- the rest of your life proving your repentance by its permanence. But change, growth, renewal, repentance can come for you as instantaneously as it did for Alma and the Sons of Mosiah." 


Satanic sucker-punch.....you're welcome.





No comments:

Post a Comment