Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ode to Us


Howdy Ho family and friends!

Wedding plans are going great so far. A 2 month engagement is not a lot of time, but we have definitely been blessed and things have been coming together nicely.

I haven't received the pictures of our engagement quite yet, but I promise to post as soon as I do. (And of course the story.)

In the mean time, here is a collage of us! You're welcome.

T minus 52 days until I am Mrs. Taylynn Borovatz. Has a nice ring to it don't it? (Heaven help the person who ever has to spell it. Good freaking luck.)

Ice Skating 

Go Utes!

Corn Mazes

Bike Tour Numero Tres

Real games... Nick is my homeboy.


Fishing at Starvation


Sledding 

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 
 Dr. Suess

No comments:

Post a Comment